Sunday, March 10, 2019

Lose Weight In United Kingdom 2

The London Nutritionist

Is an educational blog only. Washing clothes, folding, lifting and ironing can help burn a lot of calories. The process of washing clothes involves the activity of leaning in to the tub or bucket putting pressure on the abdominal muscles working on toning them. The flexing of these muscles during the activity is an excellent way of workout, which eventually leads to loss of extra fat and excess weight.

Bodyweight exercises: If you do not want to pick up dumbbells, you can use your body to help you build muscle. Exercises like planks, crunches, push-ups, pull-ups, squats, lunges, burpees, etc, are all bodyweight exercises that you can do even at home. The number of reps and sets you do will determine the results. Start slow with a set of two with 10 reps each, and slowly increase the number. Make sure your form is correct as a wrong exercise posture can do more harm than good for your body.

Wow! I didn't know that Rooibos had more antioxidants than green tea! I also didn't know that it was good for calming. I used to drink it but then started drinking more coffee than teas. This article and the comments have convinced me that I need to go back to drinking tea. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment