Thursday, February 28, 2019

Detox

Healthy Weight Program

Identifying new weight loss strategies has become a major priority for researchers in recent years due to the overwhelming number of obese individuals in America. I forgot to add earlier that during my last visit to the city of Kiev they were even singing the Spanish song " besame, besame mucho " on Kreshatik. It seems to be popular there. I also heard it in a restaurant. I found it interesting. The song is actually Mexican in origin. I am a different Spanish. I married a very sincere and nice Ukrainian girl. I am happy to report that she is happy with me here in the States. She is going to school and working. If you are single and honest you can find your girl too.

Day 6. I try to stick to Trump's eating schedule — that is, ignore food all day and gorge at dinner. With the steak from last night still making its presence known in my stomach, I didn't get hungry until lunchtime. I tried to see whether a Diet Coke would suppress my hunger, but it didn't really work. At the onset of this experiment, I thought I would grow to either love or despise Diet Coke; it turns out it's the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment