Thursday, January 24, 2019

Yoga For Weight Gain

Natural Weight Loss Supplements

Get out your calendars and brackets because the NFL postseason is officially here. Low-carb diets are having a serious moment, but for Emma P., of Austin, Texas, they didn't go quite far enough. In November of this year she decided to go "full keto" (meaning ketogenic , the process by which the body uses stored fat for energy instead of glycogen). "My diet consists mostly of fat, with some protein, and I aim to eat close to zero carbs per day," she says. "I really don't exercise, and its typical for keto people to not need to exercise for weight control. I try to stay active, but I don't go out of my way to work out." While it may sound extreme to some, she's seen amazing results, losing 40 pounds in a year, and 10 pounds the first month.

No comments:

Post a Comment