Thursday, January 24, 2019

​​How To Lose Weight Without Exercise

How To Lose Weight Without Exercising

Lifestyle changes are a healthy and wholesome way to manage weight gain, but the time commitment may prove difficult. Hi. I weigh 220 and am 5'8''. I'm obviously overweight but I'm not in terrible shape, I play sports twice a week and try to run one or two times a week also. I have a 5K coming up in 2 weeks and I plan to do an event on June 1 where I need to be 210 pounds. I don't want to stop at 210, I want to be back under 200 again. I don't think I eat terrible, I eat granola in the morning and lunch during the week and try not to go nuts at nighttime. My vice is beer on the weekends, I am not an alcoholic but I can easily put back a six-pack if I wanted to on a Friday or Saturday night when hanging out with friends. Other than the beer, I only drink water, green tea, and coffee - no sodas or sugary drinks.

The above diet does work. In fact we're coming out with an eBook in a few days that will layout exactly what to eat for a 2-week time period, including complete grocery shopping list and daily meals. The thing about this particular diet is that you need to be pretty strict with managing blood sugar levels in order to see the type of results in the 4-5 pounds per week range.

No comments:

Post a Comment