Monday, April 15, 2019

TV Schedule

Ducks Sign 13 As Part Of 2019 Class

#links# Football News Football Blog. The numbers 12, 21, 24 and 42 are being spoon-fed to us but there is one more that isn't. I've mentioned it before and 11 is the toughest of the numerical clues to spot. The number 42 is obvious but Danny, as he plays in the hallway, also has the number 11 on another sweater below the word Apollo. And Stanley Kubrick wants us to notice it. Stephen King did his homework while writing the novel as the prophet Daniel in the Bible had a little bit of the Shine". Stanley Kubrick does his homework too as the ancient god Apollo (the sun god) also had the Shine".

Dynasty Sports and Custom Framing also offers custom framing services to personalize your pictures (either those signed by the guest or from a photo-op) even further; you may wish to add team logos to your frame, as well as your team's colors. This is a powerful way to celebrate your heroes and reinforce your loyalty to their team.

More recently I got the opportunity to meet Prince Harry - which is not something I would expect to write in one of my blogs. My strength and conditioning coach, Angus Ross, from HPSNZ was asked if he would talk through the Vertical Eccentric machine (built by the Goldmine team at HPSNZ) that I use as part of my training and that I mentioned in my last blog. As I was the only one in the gym at the time I was asked to demonstrate to Prince Harry how to use it before the Prince himself had a go. We then went into the main Millennium area with All Black Kieran Read, a couple of Silver Ferns and a couple of international sailors. They were carrying out netball shooting and rugby passes with the Prince - who I had to admit was a little bit uncoordinated. We had a little bit of a laugh about it but he took it in good heart.

Workforce Development guru, Steve Glyer, provided updates on the CTE code alignment between K12 career pathways and Community College TOP Codes as well as future plans on expanding the Program Pathways Mapper. Craig Hayward, Dean of Institutional Effectiveness at Bakersfield College reported that 11 community colleges in California are currently working with the Program Mapper. As many as 20 Colleges and district will join the second wave of within in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment