Monday, April 15, 2019

The Grind

Watch Football On The Internet

#links# Best Live Sports Streaming Sites- here are all best free sports streaming sites with best review. Since returning to Dunedin, I've moved flats about 400m down the road. Poly doesn't start for me until the second week of February, so this has allowed me to focus on my training. As many students have not yet returned the city, it has been very quiet. However, I have been lucky in that fellow para-athlete Caitlin Dore has been living with me until the university Halls of Residence open, so the company has been welcome.

Action will get underway on Friday with the women's long jump at 4 p.m., with running events to kick off with the women's 4×100 meter relay prelims at 5 p.m. The meet will continue on Saturday at 10 a.m with the women's javelin, with running events beginning at noon. Heartland Timing will provide live results which can be accessed with the link at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment