Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dubai Offers A Golden Reason To Lose Weight

Dubai's Dubious Weight Loss Plan For Kids

Kristin W. Lost 114 Pounds, Won $4,000! 1. You don't eat anything for the first two days except for unlimited 'free food' and whatever is provided in the C9 box. 'Free Food' is the food that is under Glycemic Index 55 (basically food that is low in sugar and prescribed for diabetic patients. For eg: boiled broccoli, quinoa and veggies) click here to see examples of Free Food.

In the afternoon, I didn't get a chance to eat an intentional and well thought-out lunch, so I didn't end up eating lunch at all. Is this why the French are so skinny? Do they just get caught up doing stuff and resist the urge to eat cold fried chicken from the fridge? (I mean, cold brie from the fridge, because French women don't have leftover fried chicken from a fast-food restaraunt in their refrigerator.) I did eventually make myself an afternoon snack, even though it took a while, and I made sure to savor the whole cooking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment