Monday, February 25, 2019

Can It Help You Shed Pounds?

How Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight

With enticing names such as Green Tea Triple Fat Burner and Green Tea Slim, many people are drawn to supplements of green tea for weight loss. To be honest, I never thought I would be able to lose the excess weight so quickly. Weight loss has been something that I battled with for a big part of my life, with me constantly bouncing back-and-forth between exercising, wanting to eat healthily, and emotional eating Because of that, my weight loss attempts would always be jeopardized by binges. Over the past 8 years or so, my weight has slowly crept up by about a kg or so every year, despite efforts to lose weight.

Weight loss is always related to eating healthy. You cannot lose weight by eating unhealthy food. You have to change your eating habits and lifestyle if you want to see a change in your body. Start off by incorporating a whole lot of proteins in your diet. And by that I mean, fruits, vegetables, lentils, eggs and lean meat. Keep mangoes and banana out of the fruit section since they can be a little too fattening. You shouldn't have more than one banana a day either. Don't eat sweet potatoes or potatoes since they aren't that great for your health either. Do not eat more than one egg a day and make sure you keep yourself away from pork and mutton. Beef and chicken are much healthier options comparatively. Lentils could also be a great addition to your meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment